Friday, March 11, 2005

Post Number Sixteen: A Space Odissey

Of a disappeared post

It's very simple: last night I spent one hour plus typing one of my best conceived posts about ethics and morals, and what did this program do? Due to a failure in connecting with the site, which was probably overloaded in that moment, I was unable to upload it, and completely lost all I wrote. I presume that my words now are lost in a virtual space odissey. This indicates the importance of lasting things as opposed to not lasting things: last night's effort of mine is now completely useless because everything I produced is lost. It never saw the light, it never fulfilled the purpose it was conceived for. Sometimes, dealing with the Internet can be really frustrating. Presumably, I will type it all again when I am in the right mood.